Saturday, December 29, 2012

36 Weeks

My bowl full of jelly

How far along?  36 weeks

Total weight gain?  +30 pounds

Maternity clothes?  Well, the shirt above is not maternity, howevah, it IS an XXL.  Yes, that would be two XXs.  That's Target's junior section for ya. But when I saw this shirt I felt it needed to be filled out with a big ole belly.

Stretch marks?  No

Symptoms?  The same symptoms I've been having, just now the carpal tunnel is getting to the point that I'm losing feeling in my right hand, it just kind of tingles now.

Sleep:  The same, not great.

Best moment this week:  Besides seeing the baby again at the 36-week sonogram (which was great, don't get me wrong, just not a lot to see since it's pretty cramped in there at this point), spending Christmas with mah boo and getting to facetime with my family.



Miss anything?  My family in NC.  We were supposed to spend Christmas with them this year, but no dice since I'm on travel lockdown until this baby arrives.  But like I said, thankfully I got to at least facetime with them which almost made it felt like being there.

Movement:  Still a lot; the hubs and I have been entertaining ourselves watching my stomach contort when baby decides to start moving around.

Gender:  TBD. 

Labor Signs:  None

Belly button in or out? Out.

Exercise:  Took the week off from shuffling, not intentionally, though. Just because the weather has not been ideal and there's been so much other stuff going on with the holidays.

Looking forward to:  Some more days off from work to get more stuff done around the house and the baby's room.  Hopefully I'll have some posts soon of what I've been working on.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment