Saturday, December 15, 2012

34 Weeks


Oops I'm only writing this one day before I'm 35 weeks but better late than never, right?

How far along?  34 weeks

Total weight gain?  +28 pounds

Maternity clothes?  Still making it work with a mix of maternity & non-maternity.  Trying to not buy any more new clothes the rest of the way.

Stretch marks?  None yet.

Symptoms?  More swelling, hiccurps, some heartburn, and I get more and more sore on my sides while trying to sleep.  And I still feel like a big pregnant dummy.  But other than that, not too shabby.

Sleep:  Same story, some nights are better than others, but none are great sleep-wise.

Best moment this week:  Time with family and friends in NC last weekend.


Miss anything?  After this week at work I wouldn't have minded a glass of wine or six.

Movement:  Still plenty especially after eating.  I believe I can safely say this baby is a fan of Bo-berry biscuits, just like its mom.

Gender:  TBD.

Labor Signs:  None

Belly button in or out? Still an outie.

Exercise:  Still shufflin'.

Looking forward to:  Maybe actually getting some stuff accomplished around the house this weekend.  I get a little more stressed out each day that I feel like nothing is ready or organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment