Thursday, December 20, 2012

35 Weeks


How far along?  35 weeks.  Due one month from today, y'all!

Total weight gain?  +28 pounds as of 34-week appointment

Maternity clothes?  Still  a mix of maternity and non-maternity.  Haven't bought any more new clothes...yet.

Stretch marks?  No

Symptoms?  Swelling in hands and feet (we're talking borderline cankles right now), carpal tunnel, hiccurps and occasional heartburn.

Sleep:  My bladder tends to wake me up about an hour earlier than I'd like and then I have trouble falling back to sleep.

Best moment this week:  I think it might've been getting the bassinet set up in the house. Made me feel like we might actually have at least one thing prepared for what is about to happen.



Miss anything?  My ankles, see symptoms above.

Movement:  Still plenty.

Gender:  TBD. 

Labor Signs:  None

Belly button in or out? Out.

Exercise:  Still shufflin'.

Looking forward to:  Really looking forward to just getting past this week.  At work, it's felt a lot like the stress of final exams before everyone goes out on holiday break.  Plus on Friday we're going to see the Christmas lights in Hampden, always a treat and it's a week off from work after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment